Post pics of your 6-man team(s)

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
kobisjeruk
"Good" Mastery Member

Post pics of your 6-man team(s)

Postby kobisjeruk » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:45 pm

6-man skill-build team to be exact. 5-man and below need not apply. Team name and description is optional. I'll start first.

ALICIA

Louca

Oneira

Melina

Karal

Mila

Team: Amazonians
100% energetic, 25% healer, 10% speed runner, 8 support. My only Tier-3 raid team with BPs from iron chest and below (nothing from golden and above except Crusader Ring)

Major props to abqu and everyone else who theorycrafted iron and below skill-build teams on the "Team Building 102" thread. Currently working on making 'Brotector' strong enough for T3 raid. Might post it later if anyone is interested.
Last edited by kobisjeruk on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What if we make a petition on change.org to ask for a different CM? #EnergeticConspiracy #SupportIsSafe

Sillvestra
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Post pics of your 6-man team(s)

Postby Sillvestra » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:28 am

Here's my first (and currently only) efficient team...
Capable of running Ring of Fire with just Thief's Hideaway boosted.

The Amazons v1.0

Alicia

Louca

Kuro Shobi

Azula

Mila

Odette

Main skills currently running:
Energetic 100%
Amazon 30%
Support 8
Healer 80%
Revive 25%
Speed Runner 10%

Currently fusing a Legendary Singing Chakram for Healer 90%

Once that's done, I should have inventory space to unlock the skill for Louca's Wise Hat...

Please note, the Epic Midas' Gloves are only being worn for power boosts while I gradually make enough for 2x Legenday versions that are needed for Team 2 - The Brothers...

Edit: Miscounted how many Prayer Rings I had and now made the Legendary version for Azula. Also unlocked skill for Phantom Katar.
Last edited by Sillvestra on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mayor of Elysìum (rank 191 Nw)
Lvl 51, 122.1G Nw, 451/559 BPs mastered.
All wood/leather/iron BPs.
17/36 Gold. 3/44 Primal.
0 Magic/Dwarven.

09-05-2017

infiner
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby infiner » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:50 am

Here is my parties

https://snag.gy/4lNq19.jpg

I'm bit oversupported here, but i still looking for some high-lvl energetic blueprints then i will rebuild some teams

parties unboosted powers is
Alicia team: 102k+
Darthos team: 75k+
Lancaster team: 86k+
Odette team: 86k+

kobisjeruk
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby kobisjeruk » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Here's my iron and below 'Brotector' which barely green-face Tier 3 raid. Starting to slowly hunt for golden chest BPs.

LANCASTER

Edward

Kurul

Gauvin

Theor

Clovis
What if we make a petition on change.org to ask for a different CM? #EnergeticConspiracy #SupportIsSafe

astle
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby astle » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Here are my two first unbelievable efficient teams.

As bequeathed to us by Abqu:

Spice Girls.
Trust me, there is no such item as Moon Walkers in game, I've opened ALL existing leather chests in universe and it's not in there. May be in parallel worlds.

And Back Street Boys.
Still need MOAR Balgugls here to get insane ridiculous number of supports, few more Protectors (Teor is sooo weak), also could make this team 100% energetic without fictional Moon Walkers if I get Plated Tunic/Royal Ring/Oiled Leather for Darthos and replace Albert for Palash, he can use both bow and remedy.

Sillvestra
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Sillvestra » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:44 am

Astle, do you find you loose many/any of your above 5% break chance gear?

I can also confirm that Moon Walkers DOES exist for shoe wearers. I had the same issues you seem to have with leather chests - open 20 chests and maybe get 1 bp...
I eventually just used fragments to unlock the Moon Walker bp while my wife opened a chest for it...
Mayor of Elysìum (rank 191 Nw)
Lvl 51, 122.1G Nw, 451/559 BPs mastered.
All wood/leather/iron BPs.
17/36 Gold. 3/44 Primal.
0 Magic/Dwarven.

09-05-2017

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:06 am

My current teams.
General principal I used: everyone needs at least 1 Support and preferrably also a Healer from hero or item skill.
(and I dislike energetic without revive)

Team 1:
Maybe slowly work on Draconic Boots (Protector I) for Oneira.
Mila: maybe get Seven Stars (Scavenger I)
Melina: got her legendary Sorcerer's Robe (Arch Wizard I) and legendary tear as power items
(the latter uselessly bumping Healer from 95% to 105%) so she could wear the Robin's Hood.
Might bump the tear to mythical so she no longer is the straggler of the team.

Team 2:
Darthos: maybe get Shadowed Gloves (Gangster I)
Garreth: maybe get Seven Stars (Scavenger I)
Palash: maybe get Seven Stars (Scavenger I), after a power item (Angelic Strings or Ocarina?) get Raccoon Ranger (Scavanger I) and Robin's Hood (Treasure Hunter I)

It looks like the spreadsheet glitched on 2 items, not putting their names in the Acc1 column and I forgot to fix that by re-applying the skill selection in the second spreadsheet part...

Team 3:
Odette probably should still get Shadowed Gloves (Ganster I) and a Seven Stars (scavenger)
and a Robin's Hood once she has a power item first, maybe also Heart Piercer (Ganster I) .
Maybe slowly work on Draconic Boots (Protector I) for Kuro.
Maybe slowly work on Draconic Boots (Protector I) for Louca.

Might at some point switch from Odette as leader to Kuro for the (extra) Speedrunner.

team 4's healer is actually 0.9 and not 0.8 as listed; I guess the spreadsheet forgot to count Minh's Healer I.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Hasenscharte

Postby Hasenscharte » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:47 am

Is using a low level item with protector really more effective than using an item of higher level?

Mursilis

Postby Mursilis » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:28 am

The difference you need to realize with that is that protector counts for the entire team. So for that hero it might be that the power is slightly lower, but for the team as a whole it is a buff. This allows the protector on strong heroes, which don't neccesarily need the power, to benefit the weak heroes.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Hasenscharte wrote:Is using a low level item with protector really more effective than using an item of higher level?

Yep, continuing on what Mursilis said, the weakest member of the team determines what quest you can run and as a result, giving the strongest team members a high level item that gives personal power only helps nothing there, while a low level Protector I item (like Amazon and B-i-A it's "survivability", so boosting both hero and gear power of the whole team) helps boost the weaker members to higher power.
On the weakest members the choice is harder. (though I might then still go for a Protector item if I can compensate by putting a power item in one of his/her item slots that doesn't have a skill assigned to it)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Strategy & Guides”