Item Database and Web App

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Item Database and Web App

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue May 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Awesome and thanks for the hard work on this!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Lionstar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Tue May 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Pretty awesome site!

One thing I noticed on the screenshot: Blood Scroll has Flawless Seal as a precraft. Not a good one.

Keep up the good work.

L*

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 am

Lionstar wrote:Pretty awesome site!

One thing I noticed on the screenshot: Blood Scroll has Flawless Seal as a precraft. Not a good one.

Keep up the good work.

L*

The site uses my spreadsheet as a database, I've fixed the error on my sheet as of this post. Thanks for the report. (He will still need to update the sheet version he's using for it to be reflected on the site).
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Trisk

Postby Trisk » Wed May 24, 2017 11:33 pm

I love your website and use it frequently. Excellent work!

I have one suggestion that in theory shouldn't take TOO much effort to implement. Right now the gold/second and exp/sec are only correct for items without any precrafts or if you're buying your precrafts.

You already have all the internal links to the necessary precrafts (and pre-precrafts) and the user's mastery level. It would be very useful for people planning on what to use as money-makers to understand what the net gold/second is once you build the necessary precrafts. For example, if something takes 2 hours to make, but requires a flawless precraft that takes 10min to make, and based on their mastery they have a 10% chance of rolling flawless, then you can calculate a second "net crafting time" using 2hrs + 10min/10% = 3 hrs 40min net crafting time for a more realistic gold/sec number.

For example, Panacea is one of the top 10 gold/sec blueprints per your spreadsheet, but in reality it's a very poor money maker because it requires a flawless precraft which requires a flawless pre-precraft.

Benefits of this addition - better gold/sec data, and highlighting the value of improving your overall mastery score

Difficulties - blueprints that drop the number of precrafts as you level them up. I'd recommend that you base any calculations on the BP being mastered (ie, 1 rejuv tea for panacea instead of 2)

Orblit

Postby Orblit » Thu May 25, 2017 10:13 pm

Lionstar wrote:Pretty awesome site!

Keep up the good work.

L*

I updated my database to reflect the latest changes in the spreadsheet.

Orblit

Postby Orblit » Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Trisk wrote:I love your website and use it frequently. Excellent work!

I have one suggestion that in theory shouldn't take TOO much effort to implement. Right now the gold/second and exp/sec are only correct for items without any precrafts or if you're buying your precrafts.

You already have all the internal links to the necessary precrafts (and pre-precrafts) and the user's mastery level. It would be very useful for people planning on what to use as money-makers to understand what the net gold/second is once you build the necessary precrafts. For example, if something takes 2 hours to make, but requires a flawless precraft that takes 10min to make, and based on their mastery they have a 10% chance of rolling flawless, then you can calculate a second "net crafting time" using 2hrs + 10min/10% = 3 hrs 40min net crafting time for a more realistic gold/sec number.

For example, Panacea is one of the top 10 gold/sec blueprints per your spreadsheet, but in reality it's a very poor money maker because it requires a flawless precraft which requires a flawless pre-precraft.

Benefits of this addition - better gold/sec data, and highlighting the value of improving your overall mastery score

Difficulties - blueprints that drop the number of precrafts as you level them up. I'd recommend that you base any calculations on the BP being mastered (ie, 1 rejuv tea for panacea instead of 2)

Thanks! I though about having very accurate gold/sec sorting when I started making this, but there is just too many user inputs required (sell price for common, good, great, flawless, in gold or gems if selling in the TH, buy price or craft time for precrafts and artifacts, ressource regen rate limit, cost of investing in ressource building, etc). Taking the craft time of good/flawless precrafts is not realistic because the fusion cauldron can also create your precrafts.

I though about doing this kind of precise calculation in a special page (profit calculator...) where I set all the items to mastered (since we are looking to mass craft money makers), but there is still a lot of work to do. So, I just added a precraft filter. That way you can filter out those annoying blueprints with flawless/great precrafts and you can then make a preliminary list of 2-5 items and do the calculations yourself. There is already a spreadsheet (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7541) on the forum to calculate with all the precision.

I may make this in the future. But since, only 2-5 items matter for making the most gold in this game, someone can just write a guide on which items to craft.

Orblit

Postby Orblit » Fri May 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Update
  • Set minimum craft time to 5 seconds
  • Update data from spreadsheet: added exp for some items, like Dragonfire Potion

Thanks Willi!

paljar

Postby paljar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:22 am

Could you maybe add the heroes at the filter so you can click a hero and then automatically select only the items he can equip. Or alternatively (in my opinion even better and probably more easy to make), that when you type in a heroes name in the searchfunction that you see the items that hero can equip under your current filter options.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”