Gear Planner

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Akari

Re: Gear Planner

Postby Akari » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Damador wrote:any tip where I can put switch Lorei :) i need starting setup for premium player but with lower powssible items ... any hints welcomed

I would still recommend doing a modified version of the F41L build as a starting goal only, as it uses the lowest level possible skilled items, which you can easily target getting the recipes from wood to iron chests via keys or innkeeper blueprint fragments.

When you have unlocked Midas Gloves and made a couple of Legendaries of it, you can then replace your Noble Plates and Winged Sandals and then start aiming for a build with total of 90% Healer per team, depending on what Healer blueprints you have by then. I can't recommend a more specific and tailor-fit build for you (other than the sample F45HL and P45HM hidden sheets in the Gear Planner document) unless you let me know which exact Healer blueprints you do own.

But for now, here's the modified F41L team line-up, which basically just includes Lorelei in the teams:

EDIT: Image above has been updated to reflect the recent Fiora weapon slot sheet bugfix.
Last edited by Akari on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akari x roister
NoGoodNamesLeft
bit.ly/SHGearPlanner

Damador

Postby Damador » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:44 am

Found an error - Fiora dont use axes ( Tiamat )

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:13 pm

Damador wrote:Found an error - Fiora dont use axes ( Tiamat )

Dropdown fixed in my modification.

Akari

Postby Akari » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Damador wrote:Found an error - Fiora dont use axes ( Tiamat )

Thank you so much for this!! It seems I have accidentally copied a similar weapon grouping type on her slot somewhere along the way, as the old versions in my private files are still pristine and correct. Anyways, corrected and updating all the other sample sheets as well - will replace screenies posted here within the day too. Again, thank you! :D

P.S. Just in case you're following the modified F41L I posted earlier for you, I made a few adjustments to accommodate the Fiora fix. Check out the revised team load out here or on the previous post. Basically had to put Fiora in the 90% Healer group, at least until you can get either the Megalixir or Oiled Leather Energetic BPs, then you can shuffle the teams around again. ;)
Akari x roister
NoGoodNamesLeft
bit.ly/SHGearPlanner

Akari

Postby Akari » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:48 am

Updated the file to reflect Heroic Pack # 2 contents, including Magic Find tallies in the Skill Summary section. :D
Akari x roister
NoGoodNamesLeft
bit.ly/SHGearPlanner

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:53 am

the magic find item isnt a robe u goober

also thanks for all you do 8-)

Akari

Postby Akari » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:48 am

bloop wrote:the magic find item isnt a robe u goober

also thanks for all you do 8-)

...Should've known the item name was staring me right in the face. :roll:

File updated! Thanks for the error-check bloop! :D
Akari x roister
NoGoodNamesLeft
bit.ly/SHGearPlanner

Damador

Postby Damador » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:42 am

its wise to swap profersor charles for a Karal/Melinea in MOd F41L ? he is not a girl but could be a more usefull than them :)

Damador

Postby Damador » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:38 am

btw Prof charles accordint to offcial announcement is lvl 50 not 55 max

Akari

Postby Akari » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Damador wrote:its wise to swap profersor charles for a Karal/Melinea in MOd F41L ? he is not a girl but could be a more usefull than them :)

Hi Damador! Sorry for the super delayed reply on this, but by now I guess you've figured it out yourself that yes, swapping guys into girl teams are not a problem at all especially if you need to satisfy certain skill effects per team as well as total power levels to meet raid/quest requirements.

I myself have mixed gendered teams, such as separating Oneira and Azula and putting them in male teams because I need more Healer skill for my guy groups. ;)

Damador wrote:btw Prof charles accordint to offcial announcement is lvl 50 not 55 max

Thanks for pointing this out! I believe it's a typo though (based on the hero power level calculations on Richard's Spreadsheet) as well as Heroic Pack #1 Lorelei having lvl 55 max so it would make much more sense. Either way though the level column in the Gear Planner tool has no effect except for helping sort your columns as needed. :D
Akari x roister
NoGoodNamesLeft
bit.ly/SHGearPlanner

Return to “Strategy & Guides”