It is time to fully re-release this with an all new thread. Please find the original post here if you want the Vanilla version.
If you want the slower, but far more advanced version, you are in the right place. Get ready to have your mind & processor blown! This thing is slow, but it does almost everything.
Here's Az's Version.
August 9, 2017
- Quick formula fix for determining power, building upgrades were being counted twice
- Added in the ability to equip an item without owning the BP by putting "no" into the Have column on the Items tab (result is "Zero Skill")
- Further optomized some formulas
- Added Sports & Vacation Packs
- Added skills to Summer Sports Pack
- Added a check for hero level vs skill acquire level
- Added Resilient into solo skill options
Now what is almost everything?
It will not do your real life chores no matter how much you beg of it. It will not find you a date (sorry guys, I tried).
Seriously, it will not:
- Provide break chance on gear
- Fusion math and it's infinite craziness
- Help with pre-crafts & other crafting activities
Now, for the good bit! Here's what it will do:
- Help organize skilled teams
- Allow testing of different skilled items without having to waste valuable time crafting them
- Shows team power (this is only tested at tier 1 upgrades to hero buildings currently) within 200 per hero.
- Help to determine what you need to be working on crafting/buying for the forseeable future
- Gives a general sense of what your teams can bring back for quests/raids at all tier levels
- Show you quest and rest times for your teams
- Considers quality of gear when calculating skills
Future plans (some already in the works):
- Test and update the CJ upgrade calculations for all tiers above 1 (anyone willing to help, let me know and I will let you know what I need)