It is time to fully re-release this with an all new thread. Please find the original post here if you want the Vanilla version.
If you want the slower, but far more advanced version, you are in the right place. Get ready to have your mind & processor blown! This thing is slow, but it does almost everything.
Here's Az's Version.
Now what is almost everything?
It will not do your real life chores no matter how much you beg of it. It will not find you a date (sorry guys, I tried).
Seriously, it will not:
- Differentiate active skills based on quality (yet)
- Provide power based on non-maxed buildings (yet)
- Provide you with healing times (yet)
- Provide break chance on gear
- Fusion math and it's infinite craziness
- Help with pre-crafts & other crafting activities
Now, for the good bit! Here's what it will do:
- Help organize skilled teams
- Allow testing of different skilled items without having to waste valuable time crafting them
- Shows team power (this is only tested at tier 1 upgrades to hero buildings currently) within 200 per hero.
- Help to determine what you need to be working on crafting/buying for the forseeable future
- Gives a general sense of what your teams can bring back for quests/raids at all tier levels
- Added all non-skilled items (tripled the file size, I may re-release a truncated version if I get enough requests)
- Added unique item ID's to all bp's for ease of updating from one version to the next (unfortunately anything before this update will be a pain still)
- Added an interactive "How To" guide at the beginning of the spreadsheet
Future plans (some already in the works):
- Test and update the CJ upgrade calculations for all tiers above 1 (anyone willing to help, let me know and I will let you know what I need)
- Make it so skilled items that are being used under their minimum quality to activate the skill will instead be counted as "Zero Skill" items
- Add building levels for non-maxed cities
- Add healing times (almost 100% implemented, should make it in next update)