Super Team Builder Redux

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Super Team Builder Redux

Postby Azbandar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:40 pm

First and foremost, if you want any help or to leave a comment, please message Azbandar here or on discord @ Azbandar#6627. I will also answer any questions I can about Akerson's version, as he has retired and I have taken over the project.

It is time to fully re-release this with an all new thread. Please find the original post here if you want the Vanilla version.

If you want the slower, but far more advanced version, you are in the right place. Get ready to have your mind & processor blown! This thing is slow, but it does almost everything.

Here's Az's Version.

Now what is almost everything?

It will not do your real life chores no matter how much you beg of it. It will not find you a date (sorry guys, I tried).
Seriously, it will not:
  • Differentiate active skills based on quality (yet)
  • Provide power based on non-maxed buildings (yet)
  • Provide you with healing times (yet)
  • Provide break chance on gear
  • Fusion math and it's infinite craziness
  • Help with pre-crafts & other crafting activities

Now, for the good bit! Here's what it will do:
  • Help organize skilled teams
  • Allow testing of different skilled items without having to waste valuable time crafting them
  • Shows team power (this is only tested at tier 1 upgrades to hero buildings currently) within 200 per hero.
  • Help to determine what you need to be working on crafting/buying for the forseeable future
  • Gives a general sense of what your teams can bring back for quests/raids at all tier levels

Recent updates:
  • Added all non-skilled items (tripled the file size, I may re-release a truncated version if I get enough requests)
  • Added unique item ID's to all bp's for ease of updating from one version to the next (unfortunately anything before this update will be a pain still)
  • Added an interactive "How To" guide at the beginning of the spreadsheet

Future plans (some already in the works):
  • Test and update the CJ upgrade calculations for all tiers above 1 (anyone willing to help, let me know and I will let you know what I need)
  • Make it so skilled items that are being used under their minimum quality to activate the skill will instead be counted as "Zero Skill" items
  • Add building levels for non-maxed cities
  • Add healing times (almost 100% implemented, should make it in next update)

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Super Team Builder Redux

Postby Azbandar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Fixed an issue with individual skills not loading properly on the MAIN sheet.

Newest version is 7/17/17. Please update your copy if you were using the 7/15 version.

alpha

Postby alpha » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:28 pm

I can only select zero skill items from weapon slot, what should I do?

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:52 pm

alpha wrote:I can only select zero skill items from weapon slot, what should I do?

It's possible it is just a delay. I just tested and mine did not load anything for a minute. I came here, typed a response, went back and everything loaded.

With every item now listed it has become a lot slower to load IF you select every item.

Quick suggestion would be to not select all the Zero Skill items as being owned. Less data to sort through can speed up the sheet a bit.

alpha

Postby alpha » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:13 pm

that works, thanks. This builder is great

alpha

Postby alpha » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Can I customize the names of the qualities? Say, instead of "mythical", I just want "m", the color part is great.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:23 am

alpha wrote:Can I customize the names of the qualities? Say, instead of "mythical", I just want "m", the color part is great.

You can, you just have to unprotect the FullGear Tab and change the names under gear quality. If you still want them to colour, you need to unprotect the MAIN tab and change the conditional formatting. I know a lot of people prefer a softer tone of colours, I just quickly grabbed those and went with it.

Tkshowers

Postby Tkshowers » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:55 am

Is there a way to remove an equipped item from counting towards a skill either because it is not mastered or not of correct quality? For example, I have a bunny harp equipped but it is not Mythical. The spreadsheet keeps telling me I have revive when I do not. I could just leave it off, but that changes the estimated power.
Thanks!

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Tkshowers wrote:Is there a way to remove an equipped item from counting towards a skill either because it is not mastered or not of correct quality? For example, I have a bunny harp equipped but it is not Mythical. The spreadsheet keeps telling me I have revive when I do not. I could just leave it off, but that changes the estimated power.
Thanks!

This feature is on the planned list, but so far all testing makes it far too formula heavy and it basically crashes. I am hoping to get it sorted out and implemented, but for right now, the answer is unfortunately no.

Tim1981

Postby Tim1981 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:07 am

Hi Azbandar! Great job, thanks!
Please increase number of rows in upper part of "Dropdowns" tab, not all equippable items are shown.
For example, Palash can wear Nocturne Axe, but it isn't shown in dropdown menu, because on insufficient number of rows in "dropdowns"
Thanks!

Return to “Strategy & Guides”