Suggestion and Feedback Archive

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
TitanSmash
Community Moderator

Suggestion and Feedback Archive

Postby TitanSmash » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello Shop Heroes players,

This thread was created to provide players with an archive of all suggested features and ideas, along with any feedback threads in order to keep the forums organized and keep discussions all in one thread. It'll make your browsing experience much better and help Cloudcade in the process too.

Last Updated: June 26th, 2016

Confirmed Planned Features
These are suggestions or ideas that have been confirmed to be on Cloudcade's list of features to implement. No timeframe is given as these can change. (Listed in alphabetical order.)
  • City Trading
  • Message of the Day/City Billboard System

Suggestions
These are features or ideas suggested by players. (Listed in alphabetical order.)

Feedback
These are feedback threads for discussing improvements to features or opinions on any changes. (Listed in alphabetical order.)
Active Global Chat Question Answerer | Home City : Redemption | Chat me up if you want hugs and pets. ^_^

xRSMx
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Feature Suggestion Archive

Postby xRSMx » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Richard
Community Moderator

Re: Feature Suggestion Archive

Postby Richard » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:24 am

I'm going to be actively working on this thread to be more relevant and useful since there have been some issues with players not knowing what's been suggested in the past or recently and the recent discussion about suggestions and feedback being separate sub-forums (I personally think they should not be) but I do agree that a clear distinction needs to be made.

A "Last Updated" notice will also be displayed at the top of the original post of this thread so that everyone can know when the list last received an update.

I'll be working on this today (and the next few days) and going back in the recent months and compiling an accurate and detailed list.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Richard
Community Moderator

Re: Suggestion and Feedback Archive

Postby Richard » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:38 am

I've added most of the recent suggestions and feedback threads made. I'll also slowly start adding in some more threads from the past months throughout the next few days.

Remember, the original post will display when it was last updated at the top in orange.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:10 am

thanks a lot for doing this =)

xRSMx
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby xRSMx » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:36 pm

I still don't see the shopkeeper abilities or bonuses for shopkeeper levels on there. :p

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:01 am

xRSMx wrote:I still don't see the shopkeeper abilities or bonuses for shopkeeper levels on there. :p

It is now. :)

xRSMx
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby xRSMx » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Yesssss! Thank you :D

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”