Some way to keep messages around and filter messages

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
albijoe

Some way to keep messages around and filter messages

Postby albijoe » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:44 am

With 20-30 people talking in city chat, it would be nice to check messages that may be from hours ago. I suggest one or both of the following:

1. Either allow the Mayor to make a "Message of the day" which anyone can read, or make a "City Announcement" tab controlled by the mayor (if they can allow others to post or be blocked, it would be best), or a way for Mayors to "sticky" messages in their city chat, possibly with a time when they will remain, so un-stickies won't be a chore.

My preference would be a "City Announcement" tab, controlled by the mayor but potentially writable by anyone. I think this would be easiest to write as well, just copy the City tab.

2. Allow any player to "Filter" the city and maybe global tabs for a specific person, so they can have a longer-term conversation without being overwritten. You would always be able to pull up what a person said to you (if it fit on the screen) because of the filter.

Both a way to keep city announcements and to filter chat would be awesome.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Some way to keep messages around and filter messages

Postby Shiroe » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:00 am

albijoe wrote:With 20-30 people talking in city chat, it would be nice to check messages that may be from hours ago. I suggest one or both of the following:

1. Either allow the Mayor to make a "Message of the day" which anyone can read, or make a "City Announcement" tab controlled by the mayor (if they can allow others to post or be blocked, it would be best), or a way for Mayors to "sticky" messages in their city chat, possibly with a time when they will remain, so un-stickies won't be a chore.

My preference would be a "City Announcement" tab, controlled by the mayor but potentially writable by anyone. I think this would be easiest to write as well, just copy the City tab.

Based on a facebook comment, I wouldn't be surprised if something for a mayor to put some notes up might pop up in the next update or the one after that.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”