Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Maydae
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Maydae » Mon May 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Luke00016 wrote:Has anyone suggested much in the way of making questing more interesting or unique? Maybe special quest areas that are only open under certain conditions, such as time of day, day of the week, certain hero combinations, etc? Or quest areas where you need to spend some kind of token to gain temporary access? These areas could have better drop rates, drop unique items/equipment, or something entirely new?

IDK, I haven't thought it through, but questing feels really bland and spammy. Not sure how to improve it, probably other people have made more refined suggestions.


Please do NOT introduce something that is specific to time of day or limited to one day per week. I work, have a family and have been forced to quit other games that I enjoyed immensely due to forced log-in events & "incentives"

Maydae
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Maydae » Mon May 08, 2017 1:25 pm

bowloftoast wrote:Stop ripping off your players.


Right?!

    Recognition that not everyone has easy access to US funds and of various currency exchange rates. I live in Canada... it would cost me over $60.00 Canadian to get each month's set of 3 packs. I would be MUCH MORE LIKELY TO SPEND if the packs were less expensive, say $10.00 US per pack vs. $15.00

    A button in trade hall for setting the price to the base price. Right now the blueprint desc. of the item does not reflect the base price and if I guess wrong it just doesn't post. A |< button or an autocorrect feature that changes prices that are below the base prince to the actual base price would be fabulous.

    Fix fusion times for lvl 40+ items.. it is ridicukously long right now.

    Change fusions for 5 identical legendary items to result in 100% chance of success. 63% is depressing and has needlessly gobbled up countless legendaries

litari
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:44 am

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby litari » Mon May 08, 2017 3:13 pm

something to spend quest artifacts on! got almost all caped at 720 and wish I had some use for them
In-game: litari#54358, First knife crafted: 22/03/16, City: Eolythes, Level: 56, NW: 194.7G, Items unlocked: 563, Packs owned: 2 (sig updated: 08/06/17)

Luke00016
"Good" Mastery Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Luke00016 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Maydae wrote:
Luke00016 wrote:Has anyone suggested much in the way of making questing more interesting or unique? Maybe special quest areas that are only open under certain conditions, such as time of day, day of the week, certain hero combinations, etc? Or quest areas where you need to spend some kind of token to gain temporary access? These areas could have better drop rates, drop unique items/equipment, or something entirely new?

IDK, I haven't thought it through, but questing feels really bland and spammy. Not sure how to improve it, probably other people have made more refined suggestions.


Please do NOT introduce something that is specific to time of day or limited to one day per week. I work, have a family and have been forced to quit other games that I enjoyed immensely due to forced log-in events & "incentives"


Oh thats a great point. How about some kind of special quest activated by something a player does, which would let the player control when to undertake a more challenging quest.

max. plunder
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:24 am

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby max. plunder » Mon May 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Maydae wrote:
bowloftoast wrote:Stop ripping off your players.


Right?!

    Recognition that not everyone has easy access to US funds and of various currency exchange rates. I live in Canada... it would cost me over $60.00 Canadian to get each month's set of 3 packs. I would be MUCH MORE LIKELY TO SPEND if the packs were less expensive, say $10.00 US per pack vs. $15.00

    A button in trade hall for setting the price to the base price. Right now the blueprint desc. of the item does not reflect the base price and if I guess wrong it just doesn't post. A |< button or an autocorrect feature that changes prices that are below the base prince to the actual base price would be fabulous.

    Fix fusion times for lvl 40+ items.. it is ridicukously long right now.

    Change fusions for 5 identical legendary items to result in 100% chance of success. 63% is depressing and has needlessly gobbled up countless legendaries

This already exists . Just tap the gold button when you already have gold currency selected

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2334
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Shiroe » Tue May 09, 2017 1:18 am

Maydae wrote:A button in trade hall for setting the price to the base price. Right now the blueprint desc. of the item does not reflect the base price and if I guess wrong it just doesn't post. A |< button or an autocorrect feature that changes prices that are below the base prince to the actual base price would be fabulous.

As far as I know this is a bug that sometimes gold price is "sticky" between 2 "my trade" placements. I usually by default just enter "1" in the gold field to trigger refresh to base.
(not sure if that bug was introduced when 1x lower cap was introduced, when 0.2x artifact lower cap was introduced or existed already before those 2)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Kim! » Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 am

Shiroe wrote:
Maydae wrote:A button in trade hall for setting the price to the base price. Right now the blueprint desc. of the item does not reflect the base price and if I guess wrong it just doesn't post. A |< button or an autocorrect feature that changes prices that are below the base prince to the actual base price would be fabulous.

As far as I know this is a bug that sometimes gold price is "sticky" between 2 "my trade" placements. I usually by default just enter "1" in the gold field to trigger refresh to base.
(not sure if that bug was introduced when 1x lower cap was introduced, when 0.2x artifact lower cap was introduced or existed already before those 2)

This has been bugged for months, entering a 1 and letting it autocorrect only works on common qualities and artifacts. For all other qualities it jumps to the min price for commons (below the legal selling point) and if you try to post it it'll cancel the offer/request without showing an error message. Clicking the gold/gem button does work on items but for quest mats it jumps to base rather than min. Anyway, would love to see the autocorrect get patched, or at least a relevant error message on it

Mitrax
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:15 am

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Mitrax » Wed May 10, 2017 10:51 am

displayed crafting time at shop:

In english language all is good. In german language looks badly while using "Min." instead of "m" and "Sek." instead of "s" so the crafting time is not vissible well. I dont know how it looks in other languages, but i think everybody knows "m" and "s" so please change all to english language version to shorten crafting time to get the same view like the english one.


Regards
Mitrax

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:07 am

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby VeNoM0619 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:13 pm

I suggested this back when I started playing, support had told me the same dismissive response... but I will try one more time.
Reduce CPU usage on minimize... I keep my game open, and on minimize it keeps a constant 12% (1 of my 8 cores) cpu usage... meaning its constantly rendering frames/processing logic like crazy, while I am literally doing nothing, cause its minimized.

I will post the code (works for windows at least) that you can just throw in yourself. This function is part of a monobehavior.

Code: Select all

    void OnApplicationFocus(bool focusStatus)
    {
        if ( focusStatus)
        {
            Application.targetFrameRate = 60; //Set back to desired 60 fps
            QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 1;
        }
        else
        {
            Application.targetFrameRate = 2; //Limit to MAX 2 fps
            QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 0;  //Vsync must be disabled
        }
    }

Andrew90
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: Looking for lot's of Ideas and Feedback!

Postby Andrew90 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi CloudCade, I have some little suggestion to add on from above point raised.

-increase blueprint's fragments quantity x2/3 per day after complete the daily request.( it feels like FOREVER won't unlock those blueprints in Inn if the fragments given so low count.

-allow to fuse items while your cauldron is still upgrading. (currently the cauldron not able to fuse any item when upgrade is in progress)


Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.