A Couple of Suggestions

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
MI-Wolf

A Couple of Suggestions

Postby MI-Wolf » Tue May 09, 2017 7:48 am

1. For the Cinco de Mayo packaged that has the Aztec Pyramid. The item is huge, so it would be great if you could flag it to be outside the shop instead of inside. Inside it takes up a lot of room. Allow all decorations to be place inside or outside the shop. Not sure why this is restricted, it is game fluff.

2. a way to look at your crafting recipes when you have all of the crafting slots full. The only way now to look up a recipe is to wait until an item finishes.

3. A way to see who is online for users in your city (not Global). When you click on the chat bubble, the "City" tab it will say how many of your fellow citizens are online, but it doesn't show who these is actually online. If you go into your people tab and click on each person 1 by 1 you can see. But that is time consuming. If, for example, it show 5 people online, I would like to know which 5 people.

4. When you Upgrade your Shop, the game removes all of the wall and floor coverings that you put in place. It should not remove your decorations when expanding

5. The fragment vendor only shows the next available recipe you can buy. There should be a way to see all of the recipes. That way if there is a recipe that is 3 back from your current selection, you can work your way toward getting that particular recipe.

6. On Recipes, the blue 'Info" button is too small. It needs to be bigger. Many times, I wanted to look at the recipe properties and instead, I missed the button and It started crafting it instead.

7. When you go to equip an item on a hero it shows the Power of the item. Why are these numbers not available at any other time? If I look in my inventory when not trying to equip an item, the power of the item is not displayed

8. In the trade house on the request screen there should be a filter to only show you the items that people have requested that you have in your inventory. Why show me everything if it is not in my inventory?

9. For the Daily goal, I have had multiple occasion where the goal was to sell X number of items to heroes. Many times the request has been for an item that only 1 hero can purchase. So, I have to spend a long time trying to get that 1 hero to come back into the shop in order to complete the daily goal. The daily goal should not target only 1 hero in order to complete the task. Multiple heroes should be able to purchase the item

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: A Couple of Suggestions

Postby Hiws » Tue May 09, 2017 8:12 am

MI-Wolf wrote:2. a way to look at your crafting recipes when you have all of the crafting slots full. The only way now to look up a recipe is to wait until an item finishes.

5. The fragment vendor only shows the next available recipe you can buy. There should be a way to see all of the recipes. That way if there is a recipe that is 3 back from your current selection, you can work your way toward getting that particular recipe.

For number 2, you can open your inventory and click the anvil at the bottom left. I assume that's what you meant by crafting recipes.

and for number 5, while an in-game option would be neat. You can go to the spreadsheet. It has a tab that's called 'Fragment Paths' that displays all 3 paths.

aks47u
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Tue May 09, 2017 8:17 am

2. Click the "i" Image then the anvil Image.

3. Click the members list Image, a green dot means they're online Image.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue May 09, 2017 8:37 am

MI-Wolf wrote:6. On Recipes, the blue 'Info" button is too small. It needs to be bigger. Many times, I wanted to look at the recipe properties and instead, I missed the button and It started crafting it instead.

While that's indeed true for me on my android phone, I wouldn't want it much bigger on my laptop/Steam... The troubles of a "one interface for all platforms/sizes" system...

7. When you go to equip an item on a hero it shows the Power of the item. Why are these numbers not available at any other time? If I look in my inventory when not trying to equip an item, the power of the item is not displayed

Could (again) partially be the "one interface..." problem, maybe hard to fit that all down to a 4" phone screen in other places...

9. For the Daily goal, I have had multiple occasion where the goal was to sell X number of items to heroes. Many times the request has been for an item that only 1 hero can purchase. So, I have to spend a long time trying to get that 1 hero to come back into the shop in order to complete the daily goal. The daily goal should not target only 1 hero in order to complete the task. Multiple heroes should be able to purchase the item

Apparently item selection for that daily goal is tied directly into the suggest range system and excluding a bit at the bottom, so it would be impossible for the item to be at the lower edge of the range (including the risk of the one hero that can buy it leveling out of range) can't be done without a rewrite of the code and last time it was discussed on the forum, it wasn't a high priority fix because of cost vs benefit.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

MI-Wolf

Postby MI-Wolf » Tue May 09, 2017 9:00 am

Thanks. Some of that stuff, I didn't know

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:05 pm

As far as blueprint fragment paths go. I feel it is a hinderance to people spending their fragments to only offer 3 (it's the reason why I have so many, and I believe others save as well). Because they don't see anything of value. If they offered all blueprints from that chest, so we could choose, you bet I would spend on the ones I wanted, among everyone else.

Right now, I see 3 pieces of garbage, each with 2 pieces of garbage in front of something I want. I won't spend 200+ for it. I only ever bought 2 bps with frags (1 when I started, and an iron recipe which sat offered for well over a few months and I just said, why not).

They are supposedly reworking fragments in some way (no idea on specifics... but theres plenty of rumors on it). So maybe we will see better changes for it.

The raid bp in the chest/fragment trader was certainly a good step. Fragments have been too useless, and I'm starting to see some use for them now finally.

Maydae

Postby Maydae » Tue May 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Please no forced log in incentives or events. Events scheduled on specific days of the week are demoralizing for people that have schedules that restrict their ability to participate.

This exact system completely destroyed the friendly community/city/alliance etc. vibe of more than one game that I used to play - especially when tied into group rewards.

I also agree with one of the previous posters, the fact that they are NOT scheduled makes them more enjoyable.

Eldridger

Postby Eldridger » Mon May 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Good suggestions especially number 2.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue May 16, 2017 2:00 am

Eldridger wrote:Good suggestions especially number 2.

*facepalm*
The first and second replies explained that "a way to look at your crafting recipes when you have all of the crafting slots full." already exists in the game.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Game needs a better tutorial/tips for newbies system.
Collecting all resources with 1 click.
Viewing crafts while crafting
Even the "show equipment on other heroes" button.

All common things that players still don't know how to use.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”