"I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: "I want my Cake and to See it too!" A UI Request Thread!

Postby Richard » Wed May 17, 2017 12:07 am

I made some additions to my mock-up from a few months back using details from Venom's suggestions and what he tried to display. I also took into account the fact that the UI space is significantly reduced on a mobile device. If people really don't mind the clutter of it then I can see it being highly appreciated if something similar to this were implemented.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Wed May 17, 2017 2:10 am

Richard wrote:If people really don't mind the clutter of it then I can see it being highly appreciated if something similar to this were implemented.

Could be a toggle in settings if people want "clean/uncluttered" screens or all the geeky stats...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

yingying
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby yingying » Wed May 17, 2017 8:35 am

All I want is the ability to sort items by level/quality in fusion pot. Better yet, let us filter by quality similar to the trade house. It's too time consuming to find out which items to fuse together as of now :(

Also, is there a way to tell the item power (applied on hero) on the item overview screen? I often can't decide if I should craft an epic lvl 38 chest bp or a legendary lvl 42 regular bp for my hero, as I don't know which one is more powerful.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Wed May 17, 2017 10:04 am

Also, is there a way to tell the item power (applied on hero) on the item overview screen? I often can't decide if I should craft an epic lvl 38 chest bp or a legendary lvl 42 regular bp for my hero, as I don't know which one is more powerful.

There's no pretty streamlined way, but 2 options.

1. On the hero's equipment menu, do a long click on a gear slot to open the store. Scroll through the options to find the items you're considering, and if there's any avaliable on trade you'll be able to see the power and break chances.

2. Look it up online. These pages both contain oodles of item info (appgoons is a little dated, used to have a nifty best in slot/unbreakables calc):
http://shopheroes.sols9.com - Click an item then scroll down to the bottom, power is in the little quality chart
http://appgoons.tk/shopheroes - Go to item info, find your item, and power is listed in the "quality levels" chart

KraJee

Postby KraJee » Wed May 17, 2017 2:35 pm

You could also reduce the clutter for boosted skills by only showing the boosted skills. If you did show them all (maybe to facilitate boosting from there without going to city), I suggest grouping all boosted / non boosted skills together.

I think just having the timer would be enough for me to realize things are or aren't boosted, but I can understand the appeal of having boosts represented on screen.

Richard

Postby Richard » Wed May 17, 2017 9:37 pm

KraJee wrote: If you did show them all (maybe to facilitate boosting from there without going to city).

Yeah, That's the idea. Presenting all the icons so that they can be clicked on to open up the building menu in order to boost directly from the crafting menu, similar to the way boosting heroes from the equipment menu works.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

D13_TooShortFFS

Postby D13_TooShortFFS » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:03 am

Why nobody notice riddicilous cliccking to gather resourses. It is redundant entity. Why dont make resourses just flow like it done in all strategies.
It is realy irritating to click to see how much you got, if you play constatly, not short sessions.
Or maybe i can buy autogatherer and dont know about it?
Make some superoption to regulate quality of items which heroes requesting( like not after green/blue/etc)
About disabling annoying animations people already written.
Hope someone really read it, becose this things is axiomatic if you start to make strategy game.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:40 am

D13_TooShortFFS wrote:Why nobody notice riddicilous cliccking to gather resourses. It is redundant entity. Why dont make resourses just flow like it done in all strategies.
It is realy irritating to click to see how much you got, if you play constatly, not short sessions.
Or maybe i can buy autogatherer and dont know about it?

Click and drag across the icons on the right on the screen. Collect all at once.

D13_TooShortFFS wrote:Make some superoption to regulate quality of items which heroes requesting( like not after green/blue/etc)

Click the lock icon on a particular quality craft you want to set as not for sale.

D13_TooShortFFS

Postby D13_TooShortFFS » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:45 am

aks47u wrote:Click and drag across the icons on the right on the screen. Collect all at once.
Click the lock icon on a particular quality craft you want to set as not for sale.

I know about this things. But its really annoying. I already donated about 50 bucks, cost of AAA game, and waiting for some comfort .
This things is standart for PC strategy titles and why i should clicks like a crazy monkey, when this reverent clicks is realy abudant entitys ?

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Hiws » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 am

D13_TooShortFFS wrote:I know about this things. But its really annoying. I already donated about 50 bucks, cost of AAA game, and waiting for some comfort .
This things is standart for PC strategy titles and why i should clicks like a crazy monkey, when this reverent clicks is realy abudant entitys ?

To make you login more often / Stay online for longer.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”