I know this suggestion is going to be very narrow, probably focused on the top 30-50 cities, so I freely admit the time to implement vs content received is narrow, and as such, unlikely.
We're coming up on a year since PvP has been released, and a year since Crown Jewels were added. If there is no plan to use them for more content in the future, I offer up my humble and probably bad idea -- temporary buildings.
Once a city is completely upgraded, extra buildings or building enhancements could take effect, at the cost of CJs.
A "Wandering Merchant" Building, that expires after 24 hours, and costs 3000 Crown Jewels to activate. This Merchant would offer various wares for sale, perhaps including:
- Blueprint Fragments for 5 million gold each
- 150 Gems, purchasable for 1G, one time purchase per building activation (6.67m per gem), requires L50 to buy
- 1,000 Gems, purchasable for 5G, one time purchase per building activation (5m per gem), requires L55 to buy
- Three random blueprints from Magic+ chests, available for fragments
- recolored versions of popular decor, at their standard gem prices
I also straight ripped off another idea, linked below.
- 24 Hour Upgrade to Forge, 1000 Crown Jewels -- Giant gains exp through boosting
- 24 Hour Upgrade to Trader's Square, 1000 Crown Jewels -- Jack Of All Trades gains exp through boosting
- 24 Hour Upgrade to Thief's Hideout, 1000 Crown Jewels -- Lorelei gains exp through boosting
- 24 Hour Upgrade to School Of Magic, 1000 Crown Jewels -- Charles gains exp through boosting
Thanks to voh, for this suggestion, which needs more attention -- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8397&p=41645&sid=762cc4b601c1707534a93cc5d4c081e9#p41645
Thanks to other stream viewers, for helping form this idea.
Thanks for reading!
edit: added level requirements to purchase gems, blah blah multiaccount blah blah