Something that's definitely missing

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
AdmSean

Something that's definitely missing

Postby AdmSean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:41 am

So I realize that this certainly doesn't apply to everyone due to the "freeium" nature of the game, but! those of us who have bought the packs that come with the extra heroes are missing a way to give them a boost. Normal heroes get this by investing in their buildings. Since not everyone (even in the same city) necessarily have these extra heroes, an extra building doesn't make sense. Maybe an item in a future one of these packs? Or retool one item from each of the packs to act as a boost for them? I'm sure you all can figure something out.

aks47u
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Something that's definitely missing

Postby aks47u » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:47 am

Premium heroes, premium workers, fusion time, mythical fusion success, mastery boost.
Chuck it all into the one Magic Shed

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:58 am

AdmSean wrote:So I realize that this certainly doesn't apply to everyone due to the "freeium" nature of the game, but! those of us who have bought the packs that come with the extra heroes are missing a way to give them a boost. Normal heroes get this by investing in their buildings. Since not everyone (even in the same city) necessarily have these extra heroes, an extra building doesn't make sense. Maybe an item in a future one of these packs? Or retool one item from each of the packs to act as a boost for them? I'm sure you all can figure something out.

Your not alone in thinking that and hopefully we can get that sorted out soon. We have a pretty good list of things in development atm and getting buildings or something tied to those Heroes is on there.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

rayzhell

Postby rayzhell » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:58 pm

This one i dont agree with. i am a pack buyer i've got all packs since thanksgiving minus one Christmas pack. i hate to use the word advantage but you have something f2p players don't have access to already. i'd say this is a can of worms that should not be opened. UNLESS cc would make these heroes available for ungodly amounts of gems so everyone has access theoretically. but i think the same of bp's maybe not the premium bp's being craftable but the ability to unlock the ability on something like infantry helm for gems gives access to all but without being able to craft it. but that is my opinion. paying players would still have advantage when it comes to craft and quest times like giants anvil and such but the base gameplay wouldnt feel as skewed.

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:22 pm

rayzhell wrote:This one i dont agree with. i am a pack buyer i've got all packs since thanksgiving minus one Christmas pack. i hate to use the word advantage but you have something f2p players don't have access to already. i'd say this is a can of worms that should not be opened. UNLESS cc would make these heroes available for ungodly amounts of gems so everyone has access theoretically. but i think the same of bp's maybe not the premium bp's being craftable but the ability to unlock the ability on something like infantry helm for gems gives access to all but without being able to craft it. but that is my opinion. paying players would still have advantage when it comes to craft and quest times like giants anvil and such but the base gameplay wouldnt feel as skewed.

Chiming in as f2p, I wouldn't mind if the heroes got tied to existing buildings for the xp/power boosts. The advantage there is mainly from having more bodies to pull loot, more/better gearing options, etc. and hero level doesn't matter too much in the end, assuming you know how to gear properly with support.

Being able to power level the workers would be a much bigger advantage so I'm not sure how to feel about those, but at the same time I know it takes a ridiculous amount of gold to get the existing workers up to max. :P Like I've got 12-15G in each worker building and my T3s are only 49-51, and I wouldn't expect the average player to be throwing that amount of gold at it.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”