Add new craft lines/blueprints

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Add new craft lines/blueprints

Postby alanx » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:15 am

**I don't know how many times this has been asked before and I don't care. I'm asking nevertheless.**

I know this game mostly covers most gears/equipment in RPG games already but maybe its just me but I'm bored of crafting the same old stuff I mean its been like two years....Can we have more crafting lines that we can start from scratch?

some ideas:

1. Earrings (how did this get missed? necklace and rings yeah but no earrings? :s)
2. Watches (I know I know but think about it! Our heroes need to know the time right? maybe they fancy it in place of those bracers)
3. Capes (Maybe kuro-shobi fancies a cape as separates when shes not being a ninja? why not?)
4. misc weapons (Scythes? who doesn't like grim reapers (KoS doesn't count! its a wand ~.~)? light sabers!!?)

It wouldn't hurt to add a brand new slot for supplementary items? or would it?

I know that this game already has fighters, spellcasters and rogues which are broad enough to include almost every class imaginable but can we have at least one more class? its getting boring with no new free heroes. P2w is fine but come on....im talking like 5-6 new heroes for a new class...

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Add new craft lines/blueprints

Postby VeNoM0619 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 am

I've heard this only suggested once before, so I don't think its that common. I also think that this addition would certainly make the game more interesting.

I've often wondered though "how many categories is ALL the categories?" How many more can be added until nobody can think of a new one? 25 is a lot already however, and took me quite a long time to memorize every single item in this game (which isn't a bad thing).

While earrings/capes sound cool. I sort of felt that watches sounded silly (watches are very very specific to one function, its just a bracer that tells time right? How does that help combat? I get that it's fashion, but its a very specific fashion). But this also goes more into, what is a silly category? Nose rings? Mouth piercing jewelry? Face paint?

As far as classes go: sure. It would be interesting, granted it would require the entire "blueprint lines at the inn" to be altered if they want to follow that. However... what does a class really mean in this game? Just what items they wield? So wouldn't a "sub-class"/new hero be just as gratifying? Either way, feel free to start a list of what you think would be cool.

It would be nice to get a new hero (regardless of class) that isn't P2W though. I honestly felt insulted when they released new heroes for cash, made PvP feel even less worthwhile to take seriously, because opponents will always have something extra to use than I do.

alanx

Postby alanx » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:17 am

By watches I don't mean just a wrist watch. What I meant was kind of a "time-piece"...
It could be anything:
Hourglass
Wristwatch
Compass watch
Sun dial
cuckoo clock
Portable pendulum clock
Alarm musical box

Could also be some magical fairy tale items with a twist like:
Talking mirror Snow White clock
Enclosed rose from beauty and the beasts
Just anything with even the most remote sense of time keeping
The possibilities are endless or at least enough for an entire time-piece/keeper accessory line....

DeeDee

Postby DeeDee » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:30 pm

A completely new line of blueprints along with a new f2p hero sounds like a lovely idea, especially considering the lack of new stuff released for f2p in comparison to all the buyable packs/heroes. ... And don't forget we want a dungeon as well!

CHRI5

Postby CHRI5 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:17 pm

I still Think a food Line would be appropriate. You could have a food line maybe add a couple of new bins for resources, a new workstation, with a new f2p worker. Food crafted could be made as a supplemental item. Your heroes could keep all the gear slots that they currently have but maybe there is another slot in which a food item could be placed. This food item maybe granting a buff of some sort to the party or the individual using the item. The trick would be whether or not food items crafted would be permanent or consumable. If we go with the consumable route (as food does spoil) there could be a function like you can use that food item 3 times during a quest and then you have to craft another one. You could base it on quality. Common food items only last 3 quests, good lasts 5, Great lasts 10, Flawless lasts 20, Legendary last 40, and Mythical lasts 60. As having a consumable mythical item would kind of suck knowing you would lose it perhaps you could say Mythical Quality is permanent and no longer consumable due to some magical preserving power from the cauldron. Its just an idea let me know what you think. please feel free to expand on the idea.

Feone

Postby Feone » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 pm

A 1-use consumable item that can be added onto a quest opens some interesting options.

Presumably they'd always be in demand because of the constant consumption, so good value on trade. Some additional bonusses would be a good reason to use this stuff, just giving the item a 100% break chance (without the whole "repair!" thing) and a skill would do the trick.

Having the option to add some speedrunner, additional loot, revive, healer etc would be pretty useful, while capping it at 1 bonus per quest run wouldn't be too difficult to balance out.

I don't think actual additional types of slot equips would add much to the game, we already have so many types. Additional heroes could be nice.
A new skill type with additional worker(s) isn't a good idea imo, it'd be either mostly useless or all items would have to be rebalanced. A worker connected to the fusion cauldron to add speed/success chance depending on setup would be great though.

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:05 am

Feone wrote:I don't think actual additional types of slot equips would add much to the game, we already have so many types. Additional heroes could be nice.
A new skill type with additional worker(s) isn't a good idea imo, it'd be either mostly useless or all items would have to be rebalanced. A worker connected to the fusion cauldron to add speed/success chance depending on setup would be great though.

I'm guessing he means just a "Culinary" skill + "Chef" (Master Chef? Iron Chef?) workers, and since the item is so unique, maybe not even have a building for it.

I'm just worried that by making it quickly consumable, you won't have much inventory for them, or that the bonus is hardly worth the constant effort. Who would even bother crafting something that gave a 1 time bonus of 5 minute reduction on quests?

Of all the ideas of a new blueprint line.... food sounds most interesting, because its the most unique, and they can do whatever they want to it (no fusion/no building boosts etc.) because its meant to be unique.

alanx

Postby alanx » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:20 pm

I like the food line idea but technically the food line doesn't bring anything new imo. Remedy and potions are exactly that....food. Hamburgers and salads aren't going to fit with the current theme. Potions and remedy should have been consumables from the start since they're perishable/depleting items. crafting food by itself is a game which would need ingredients like eggs dairy meat spices etc. it seems like a convenient addition for the worker tho but doesn't fit with the medieval theme without making it a cooking side-game for a full fledged item but I think for a range of consumable items it could work well

I wouldn't mind say having a set of slots for the entire team when being sent on a quest. Sort of a team slot which has one slot for every two heroes so we can have three slots max per team? One can hold food item that reduces inherent recovery/healing time(fixed amount), a timepeice that reduces quest time(random boost) and a "map" line that increases treasure chances(chances not necessarily count since we have skills for that). All perishable everytime they're used. Have a separate inventory for them then the inventory issue doesn't exist. Have a few more buildings what's the problem? There's still plenty of land available to have a few new buildings.

Overall I feel there is plenty of scope for this game if the devs are interested in giving us a better experience....

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”