City change securety question

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
Ilaoi

City change securety question

Postby Ilaoi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:33 am

I have find out there is no safty question if you click change city after 10days or it work not the rigth way. I'm was over 1 year in the same city but after an missclick I must see that you get not ask "are you sure to do that".
This must be, for save from such misstakes.
I behave myself? As child, I see Tazan naked, Pinocchio was an liar and Aladin an thief. Cinderella come home at midnigth. Snowwhite lived whit 7 men. Popeye was an smoker and tattooed, Pacman take an pill after pill. Happend in my childhood.

River
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: City change securety question

Postby River » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:58 am

Ilaoi wrote:I have find out there is no safty question if you click change city after 10days or it work not the rigth way. I'm was over 1 year in the same city but after an missclick I must see that you get not ask "are you sure to do that".
This must be, for save from such misstakes.

alternatively an "auto-decline invites" in the settings ;)

Ilaoi

Postby Ilaoi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:36 pm

I found nothing like this in the setting.

So please make me an screen an show me where this option should be.

I have in only:
General: Music, Sound, Language, Screenshot, FHQ and Contacts
Game: Fullscreen, Multicraft, Party selection, Chat alerts, Energie refill question
Accounts: Facebook, etc.
Notifications: Crafting, Quest, Trade, Upgrade, Arena and Daily quest

So in my case is no way to safe me/other for such mistakes.

And I have never played a game where you not get ask befor you change anything like this, first time here.

I see only 2 way to solve this, first confirmation message (if you click ok without reading your fault) or second delet the 10 day rules for 1-3 change per month (and whit this, I think you would have many city jumper). So first would be the best to prevent mistakes like this.
I behave myself? As child, I see Tazan naked, Pinocchio was an liar and Aladin an thief. Cinderella come home at midnigth. Snowwhite lived whit 7 men. Popeye was an smoker and tattooed, Pacman take an pill after pill. Happend in my childhood.

River
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby River » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:28 am

my apologies.
edit:
alternatively [Developers might add] an "auto-decline invites" in the settings

Ilaoi

Postby Ilaoi » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:23 am

Oh I have think I have overlooked an setting. Sorry from me too. :oops:

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”