Lag...again

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Lag...again

Postby bowloftoast » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Exact same problems as last Sunday (and every Sunday for weeks) but it's definitely getting worse. Can this malfunctioning server not be set to auto-reboot on Sundays, before the problems cripple gameplay?

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Lag...again

Postby cc_Tristan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:53 am

Hey there, bowloftoast!

We're looking into that right now! Are you still experiencing the lag now? Seems smooth on our end, so it may at least be isolated to Sunday.

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 am

Yes, it has improved again. Seems to start right around the time you folks go home for the weekend. Starts off mild on Saturday (bit choppy), hits peak problems on Sundays and usually resolves once raid ends, with a few residual periods of glitchiness.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:47 am

Getting 10 second lags now and then on things like collecting/setting fuses, collecting raid, tradehouse setting offers/fetching the data (heck, if you switch between your trade slots or try to set 2 offers/requests, it has trouble refreshing the highest/lowest for the second item and displays the one of the first item for quite a while instead...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Tristan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:47 am

Right you all are! Seems like a couple of our servers are getting lazy - we're giving them a quick reboot to wake 'em up. Should be resolved shortly!

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:36 am

cc_Tristan wrote:Right you all are! Seems like a couple of our servers are getting lazy - we're giving them a quick reboot to wake 'em up. Should be resolved shortly!

Thanks Tristan! I experienced this myself last night but cleared up after a bit. On the safe side for folks, they should try restarting the app just incase maybe they are switching from data to Wi-Fi.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Hey Tristan,

Ran really smoothly this weekend. No issues. Thanks for sorting it out.

bowl

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Getting some lag spikes again now and then today both on Steam and Android.
Just had a quest collect animation screen run after I had already switched back from inn to shop, since the quest slot(s) didn't seem to react to a bunch of taps...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Retep
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Retep » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 pm

Ya, I was having really bad lag last night. I was crafting something and hit 11/7 progress. The 7th craft should have reduced the craft time but it didn't, until it finally updated to 4/15 or whatever the next progress mark was.

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Tristan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:00 pm

Servers looked like they were starting to get a wee bit overloaded again. They should be redistributing now - ought to nip the lag in the bud (for now, at least!)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”