Playing on mobile.

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Teraphym

Playing on mobile.

Postby Teraphym » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:46 am

Is any one else have the issue of the game forced closed im playing on a samsung galaxy s7 edge. Ive tryed uninstalling and reinstalling to no effect. Many thanks for replys and advice

DeeDee
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Playing on mobile.

Postby DeeDee » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:02 am

Not sure if this will help, but I've found I have trouble with SH if I have too many apps on my device.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:38 am

Maybe try "Clear cache" and "Clear data" for the app in the application manager? Not sure if those get cleaned when doing an uninstall and re-install and might perhaps cause problems if something got corrupted there...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Tristan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:32 am

Some good suggestions here already - if these don't solve the issue, though, we'd recommend writing a ticket to support for more personalized troubleshooting. Looking at the device specs, I can't see any reason it shouldn't be able to run Shop Heroes.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”