Invalid purchase.

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Gl0ckage

Invalid purchase.

Postby Gl0ckage » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:38 am

Tried loading the game this morning, I get an "invalid purchase" error it's on the main screen as its loading, I've cleared data and cache and deleted and reinstalled.

My purchase went through fine, last thing I bought was the wizard pack.

You can't actually x out the notification for the invalid purchase.

Will upload a picture soon as I can't find the screenshot.

Running on Android note 4,

Gl0ckage

Re: Invalid purchase.

Postby Gl0ckage » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:44 am

Been trying all day to press the OK prompt quickly to remove it.

I managed to get onto the game by spamming where the button would be. It is clickable when in game but not on the loading screen which hangs when the prompt appears.

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Tristan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:05 am

Hey there! Would you be able to provide your shopkeeper name and #12345, by any chance? You can send it to me in a private message if you'd rather not have it displayed publicly. We'll take a look and see what may be going on with your account.

Gl0ckage

Postby Gl0ckage » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Erm I cant access my name number as I cant get in game again now.

will PM you my email address which the account is on.

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Tristan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:24 pm

Fair enough - I wasn't sure if you perhaps had an old screenshot lying around with your user name and #12345 on it, or some other way to access it (maybe being personal friends with someone in your city?) Unfortunately, we can't search for your account info via your email address. Do you remember your account's name without the #12345? If you could provide that and some other identifying information (current level, city, etc.) we should be able to find it with that.

Gl0ckage

Postby Gl0ckage » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Name is: HolyC
or Holycranium

all depends on how many characters you allowed. Im in a city with cassy in the name and a player called Gingin.

Thats all I know.

cc_Tristan
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Tristan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Good news - we found your account!

Unfortunately, at a first glance, everything seems fine on our end. I'll try locking and unlocking your account, which might help. If that doesn't resolve it, just let us know and we'll dig deeper to see what we can find.

Gl0ckage

Postby Gl0ckage » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:53 pm

cc_Tristan wrote:Good news - we found your account!

Unfortunately, at a first glance, everything seems fine on our end. I'll try locking and unlocking your account, which might help. If that doesn't resolve it, just let us know and we'll dig deeper to see what we can find.

Still not working, it seems to be the coding, i cant click on the notification to make the app continue to load. Its like the notifications buttons have been disabled.

The notification is all lowercase also.

Managed to bypass the games notification by creating a new google account and logging in via that then logging back into my account. Notification has gone.

Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Gl0ckage wrote:
cc_Tristan wrote:Good news - we found your account!

Still not working, it seems to be the coding, i cant click on the notification to make the app continue to load. Its like the notifications buttons have been disabled.

The notification is all lowercase also.

Managed to bypass the games notification by creating a new google account and logging in via that then logging back into my account. Notification has gone.

Are you sure this is a Shop Heroes issue?

Sounds like you're using multiple google accounts -- could be related to that.

Gl0ckage

Postby Gl0ckage » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:17 pm

I only use one account. Had to manually create a new account and sign out and in in google.

Was playing last night in bed fine, turned off went to bed and then tried logging on in morning and its a no go.

Logged off, logged back in notification back again.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”