Raid BP Major Bug - Dragonfire Potion

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
avecess

Raid BP Major Bug - Dragonfire Potion

Postby avecess » Wed May 10, 2017 1:14 pm

The Dragonfire Potion BP is showing up in the inventory (see image below).
The BP is NOT obtainable from primal chest.
I wasted tons of gems and found only the duplicate BPs (once you've finished all the BPs in the chest)

Is this a bug???
Also the BP is listed for sale with the InnKeeper. But it can't be bought.
When trying to buy it asks to confirm the BP purchase, but then does nothing and closes the window (with the BP still listed for sale).
This is from a Steam Account.

Please Fix! Thank you!!

temp image host
Last edited by avecess on Wed May 10, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Raid BP Major Bug - Dragonfire Potion

Postby bloop » Wed May 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.

avecess

Postby avecess » Wed May 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Bloop... can you point me to where in the Bug/Support forum this issue has already been reported/posted???
Assuming that's why you highlighted that part...
I'll be sending in a ticket, mostly to avoid the likes of you. Are you always this unhelpful???

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Wed May 10, 2017 1:56 pm

avecess wrote:Are you always this unhelpful???

only on days ending in y

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed May 10, 2017 2:07 pm

avecess wrote:Please Fix! Thank you!!

I think the "problem" you run into is that they fixed/bandaid-ed it being available in the wrong places...
I thought that had been mentioned on the forum already, but search can't find it, so I guess instead it was Abqu mentioning it being fixed/closed off in one of his streams.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

avecess

Postby avecess » Wed May 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks for the info Shiroe. Appreciated.
This is a serious issue.
People are going to see that false BP info in their inventories and waste real money trying to get it.
Is CC going to reimburse people's money/gems spent on incorrect in-game data??
If not then they better fix/remove this nonsense ASAP...

VeNoM0619
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:15 pm

so... is it supposed to be available for frags/primal chests? I'm getting confused now... Why is just the potion offered, but not the gun?

I thought it was meant to be in chests/frags, based on the tidbits I read on forums, and personally thought it was a great step... having ALL bps become obtainable. Especially since you guys implemented an update for "new raids" that wont happen for how long?

You literally patched in "new raids" that we won't see for 2 months, so its almost as if the patch doesn't exist to many and the patch only existed in July. I was willing to overlook it if the intention was having the recipe available outside of the raids, not that I can get it.. but seemed like a nice bonus to those who have all the primals already.

Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Wed May 10, 2017 10:43 pm

The Dragonfire Potion shouldn't have been in Primal Chests (and as a result, with Gerard). Therein lies the bug.

It was hotfixed within a day or two, such that it can't be gotten from the chest, and if you've got the BP in the inn, you can't complete the transaction.

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Wed May 10, 2017 10:52 pm

avecess wrote:Is CC going to reimburse people's money/gems spent on incorrect in-game data??
If not then they better fix/remove this nonsense ASAP...

Not likely, to both these points.

Good luck getting any help from support in general unless you've bought a fair amount of packages.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu May 11, 2017 2:52 am

avecess wrote:If not then they better fix/remove this nonsense ASAP...

From the fact that it seems to now only be blocked server-side, my guess is that hiding it at the inn and not let it display as being from a primal chest (I'm a bit confused; it showing greyed out in your inventory implies you had/have a potion in your inventory; bought that from trade or can the _item_ (still) be gotten from primal chest?) would need a client update.
If they'd do that quickly (but not push it through Apple's approval queue as a hotfix for a problem that breaks the game), I guess they could push out a fixed update by mid/end of may that probably only contains this fix and the june packages (if any) and push any stuff that was intended for a june patch further to the update after that in end of june or maybe even july.
The problem of a multi-store release: they are kind of at the mercy of all the stores' approval, but especially Apple, for their release/update schedule. :(

I guess the quickest/easiest "fix" would be to have the upcoming raid be the one awarding the potion blueprint.

(whee, looks like the android-samsung app now updated on the 10th, 7 days after the android-google app; hope the people on android-amazon which was also slow on updating it now have the new client too...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”