Update Issues ?

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Espers

Update Issues ?

Postby Espers » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:21 pm

I done the update and now im froze forever downloading
is it just mega long , ongoing or is everyone bugged out with new update ?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place ?)
Come Join Envatalia ! All Welcome ~ Aim: To Progress And Develop ^^ Feel Free To Pm~

IGN: Espers
Town/Clan: Envatalia

Joebeajetski

Re: Update Issues ?

Postby Joebeajetski » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Same problem on all my devices

Kalyanamnemosyne

Postby Kalyanamnemosyne » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:32 pm

I'm still having this issue. It's been going on four hours or so? Not sure exactly when I got kicked. Anyone hear anything? Any eta on when servers will be back online? Are others still having this issue?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Hey Folks,

A message has been put out via our Facebook page and here in the news! No eta just yet but some gems will be included for this.

viewtopic.php?f=10&p=44133&sid=32459e970e2a18293cf9cc95d2cf0062#p44133
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Hyosho

Postby Hyosho » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 am

I can get in now on all platforms, but while Steam seems to be working fine, Android is definitely not: some crafting tabs have vanished (I can see my three upgraded ones but not my standard ones), times are showing as minus numbers, some furniture & customisation items are missing and I can't craft or sell anything!

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:57 am

Hyosho wrote:I can get in now on all platforms, but while Steam seems to be working fine, Android is definitely not: some crafting tabs have vanished (I can see my three upgraded ones but not my standard ones), times are showing as minus numbers, some furniture & customisation items are missing and I can't craft or sell anything!

Please make sure it has updated to be safe as well.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Roolet

Postby Roolet » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:49 am

It came back briefly for me about 12 hrs ago, but now the Kong version is not picking up on the login API so it's stuck on the "please create or sign in to a Kongregate account to play" screen.

Return to “Bugs & Issues”