Fuse % bug

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
punishersnow
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Fuse % bug

Postby punishersnow » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Image

Seems when fusing anything that would be 100% you get this long string of 9s after the 100.

User avatar
aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:17 am

Re: Fuse % bug

Postby aks47u » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:32 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:We are aware of an issue that some of the items show a 100%+ chance on them and we will be correcting this visually.

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Fuse % bug

Postby Shiroe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:27 pm

hmm, the extra fuse chance package decoration is 0.999999977647% instead of 1%? ;)
(bit of an oopsy that they didnt think to add an "if chance > 100% then chance = 100%" when they added that decoration...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Re: Fuse % bug

Postby internetz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:33 pm

i also saw this screenshot posted... which makes no sense...
Image

if the chance % is equal, and there is only 1 outcome (ex, there's not a 1% chance to get 2 things from this fuse),then it's not possible to have a 50.5% chance for both items. you cannot divide 100% chance by 2 and get 50.5%. That's not how math works.

punishersnow
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Fuse % bug

Postby punishersnow » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:03 pm

aks47u wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:We are aware of an issue that some of the items show a 100%+ chance on them and we will be correcting this visually.


where did you get this? I don't see another thread with this nor do I see it on the sticky

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Re: Fuse % bug

Postby internetz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 pm

punishersnow wrote:
aks47u wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:We are aware of an issue that some of the items show a 100%+ chance on them and we will be correcting this visually.


where did you get this? I don't see another thread with this nor do I see it on the sticky


viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8661&p=44166#p44166

User avatar
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Fuse % bug

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:35 am

punishersnow wrote:
aks47u wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:We are aware of an issue that some of the items show a 100%+ chance on them and we will be correcting this visually.


where did you get this? I don't see another thread with this nor do I see it on the sticky


I play and test as well.... 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Fuse % bug

Postby Shiroe » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:28 am

internetz wrote:i also saw this screenshot posted... which makes no sense...
Image

if the chance % is equal, and there is only 1 outcome (ex, there's not a 1% chance to get 2 things from this fuse),then it's not possible to have a 50.5% chance for both items. you cannot divide 100% chance by 2 and get 50.5%. That's not how math works.

Good point. Did they accidentally typo the decoration to work on outcomes instead of on Success Rate? (at least visually)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

User avatar
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Fuse % bug

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Shiroe wrote:
internetz wrote:i also saw this screenshot posted... which makes no sense...
Image

if the chance % is equal, and there is only 1 outcome (ex, there's not a 1% chance to get 2 things from this fuse),then it's not possible to have a 50.5% chance for both items. you cannot divide 100% chance by 2 and get 50.5%. That's not how math works.

Good point. Did they accidentally typo the decoration to work on outcomes instead of on Success Rate? (at least visually)


It's strictly a visual bug coming from the dev team and will get fixed soon.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o


Return to “Bugs & Issues”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.