Steam version doesn't work

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
Bellerofont

Steam version doesn't work

Postby Bellerofont » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Last few hours steam gives "Invalid launch option" error. I could play with out problems earlier today, nothing changed on my part, now game isn't starting.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Steam version doesn't work

Postby aks47u » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Working fine for me, just tested.

Bellerofont

Postby Bellerofont » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Well, it seems error was from the steam side, they just released an update that fixed it

Vilmar35

Postby Vilmar35 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:54 pm

I've even tried a reinstall of the game and it's still not fixed for me. :(

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:48 am

Vilmar35 wrote:I've even tried a reinstall of the game and it's still not fixed for me. :(

Bellerofont wrote:Well, it seems error was from the steam side, they just released an update that fixed it

To me that reads that the Steam app, not the game app was the culprit, so you might have to force Steam to update/re-install that.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Bugs & Issues”