Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Abqu's Stream - Post Broadcast Thoughts

Postby internetz » Tue May 09, 2017 12:33 am

Explaining the math is confusing, but here's a calculator:
https://tinyurl.com/sh-workexp
(or for those who hate shortlinks)

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Mon May 15, 2017 8:16 pm

A spirit visited me thru the night.

It whispered to me, deputy.

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:31 pm

Hoping to bury this amidst the raid challenge posts.

I've got a bit of a milestone coming up -- July 1st will be the one year anniversary of my first stream. Therefore, I'll be doing a stream on Sunday, July 2nd. I'll be giving away a ton of random stuff I've been holding on to for a while now, and we can have a beer and say, "see you soon".

When I started streaming again back at the end of April, I made MrsAbqu a promise, which I posted on stream for some time -- "If we can't all stay mostly positive, then I will not stream this game. It is 95% of the reason I stopped streaming in the first place. Let's just all be realistic and fair and above all empathetic and kind to one another."

In light of recent events, the stream is going to have to take another hiatus. Like the first time around, if there's an firm upswing in good vibes or stuff to do, I'll come back and share my thoughts. Or, like the last hiatus, I'll do unscheduled streams just to go over patch notes and stuff. But at the moment, a regular Shop Heroes streaming schedule would just be me complaining, and that's not building a better community.

Hope to see you all next Sunday.

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:34 pm

No worries man. I'm actually eagerly waiting for you to do a stream on the "best" build spreadsheet you were doing in another thread.
It may not apply to lots, but the build guidelines were spot on, and a F2P version (no charles/lorelei) would be cool.

Another stream idea, would be "profit/hr". But of course, whatever you are actually interested in discussing, but hopefully giving you topics/motivation :) Good luck either way PoMoM (player of the month of may) :P

I share your pain though, I stopped posting here a bit lately as well.

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 pm

VeNoM0619 wrote:No worries man. I'm actually eagerly waiting for you to do a stream on the "best" build spreadsheet you were doing in another thread.
It may not apply to lots, but the build guidelines were spot on, and a F2P version (no charles/lorelei) would be cool.

Another stream idea, would be "profit/hr". But of course, whatever you are actually interested in discussing, but hopefully giving you topics/motivation :) Good luck either way PoMoM (player of the month of may) :P

I share your pain though, I stopped posting here a bit lately as well.

Yeah, my goal was always to be as positive as I could be, not so much for anyone else, but for my own benefit. I love the community of Shop Heroes, but right now it's in a state of flux, and I would rather not lend my voice to the negativity. I came back from the last hiatus and I fully intend to come back again from this one.

I have strong opinions on a lot of the topics du jour, but streaming them while simultaneously trying to build up the community is disingenuous, and hypocritical.

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Giveaway stream, tonight!

About six hours from now, I've got over a hundred or more epics, legendaries and mythics to get rid of!

Come hang with us.

Return to “Community Tavern”