Raid League

Post your fan creations, streams, off-topic, and the like!
Speadie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Raid League

Postby Speadie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Heyo Folks! Its your friendly neighbourhood Speadie here!...

Im planning on launching a City Raid League (i bet you guessed it from the title :P )

Please respond with your city name if you wish to take part. It will be a total of either top 4 players or whole city, please respond with which you prefer. Im putting top 4 out there as it may be easier to provide just the one screenshot than multiple.

Any rewards from such league are yet to be determined but the idea is to get a league going from which we can launch other events.

So, city name and a vote for top 4 or whole city please.

Kind Regards
Speadie

Akari

Re: Raid League

Postby Akari » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Thanks for this Speadie! Please count us in: City is NoGoodNamesLeft, and although I personally like the idea of the top 4 only for both ease of screenshot/recording and spirit of competition, I believe I would be better speaking in behalf of NGNL if our vote is for the whole city instead, to be fair in acknowledging the efforts of other raiders who kick serious butt but just fall short of the final four, particularly if there are insane raiders in the top 4. Though I suppose the scope will all depend on the event mechanics.
Akari x roister
NoGoodNamesLeft
bit.ly/SHGearPlanner

DeeDee

Postby DeeDee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:15 am

Animal Farm doesn't have any rules or regulations. As long as a city member doesn't go afk for an extended period of time, they're pretty much golden. We have ppl that don't enjoy raiding so this event isn't right for us...I don't think. Still, kudos Speadie for starting this community event!

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Eolythes will gladly take part. I do agree with Akari, I like the idea of top 4, but for most cities there are the hard core few and in that few, it's always the same 2-3 that out hit us all! Without knowing the extra details, I will also put a vote in for while city, though what that means may alter the scope of the answer!

Thanks for putting this out there after Mel's initial post!
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Speadie

Postby Speadie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:59 pm

Ok more details.

League 1
City A
City B
City C
City D
City E

League 2
City F
City G
City H
City I
CIty J

Over 1 month each city goes against the other cities, weekly. "CIty vs CIty"

Tables would look something like this:
City Name WINS TOTAL RAID POINTS WEEKLY AVERAGE TOTAL SCORE
City A
City B
CIty C
City D
City E

At the end of the month the city on top will be promoted and hopefully recieve some shiny rewards. The City at bottom- demoted if there is another league below.

Send entries in this coming raid to determine which League you start in for March.

Speadie

Postby Speadie » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:19 am

Ok, I wont be going ahead with this due to lack of interest. Sorry for anyone who was keen. I will pick it up again if we get more interest in the future.

Kind Regards
Speadie

Fluffy
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Fluffy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:34 pm

It would have been great if your idea was applied in-game and not just at the forums.
Whenever I log in, there are barely 5 members and guests combined looking at the site. How can you actually expect people to join in something they are not aware of? Personally, I barely look at the community section and just head out to news or suggestions archive.
To put it simply, There may be lack of interest, but maybe lack of people who are aware too.
Advertising ingame and chatting up some mayors of competent raiding cities through world chat or private mail would probably inform them and catch their attention.
Though with all the updates, quitting, and man-hunting, it may be hard to reach out to them (especially the lurker cities). Our city has yet to become stable (meaning over a month of no member turn over) again as a handful of them quit.

Speadie wrote:Ok, I wont be going ahead with this due to lack of interest. Sorry for anyone who was keen. I will pick it up again if we get more interest in the future.

Kind Regards
Speadie
Have officially quit the game. Thank you very much for this game and all my citymates!

Return to “Community Tavern”