Item Impossible Break

Report a bug or find troubleshooting tips for known issues.
Forum rules
Before starting a thread, please check to make sure that others have not already reported the same issue. When reporting a bug, please try to provide a screenshot and to describe the proper instance in order for us to replicate the issue. After an issue has been confirmed and/or fixed on our end, the topic for it will be locked to prevent further reports. For all payment related issues, please open a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com to receive immediate support.
TitanSmash
Community Moderator

Re: Item Impossible Break

Postby TitanSmash » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:17 am

Shiroe wrote:
Satycron wrote:I just have the the thought that the items with 0,4% brake chance must be repaired more than the items with 40%.

Once i had an epic item with 0,4% brake chance broke 3 times (missions) in a row. And the heroes had to this time some items equipped was common with 25% and above and they didnt.

As far as I understood, anything below 0.5% should never ever break. And if it does, it's a bug.

Items with 0.5% can still break. If they do the RNG just really hates you ^_^
Active Global Chat Question Answerer | Home City : Redemption | Chat me up if you want hugs and pets. ^_^

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Richard » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:22 am

TitanSmash wrote:
Shiroe wrote:
Satycron wrote:I just have the the thought that the items with 0,4% brake chance must be repaired more than the items with 40%.

Once i had an epic item with 0,4% brake chance broke 3 times (missions) in a row. And the heroes had to this time some items equipped was common with 25% and above and they didnt.

As far as I understood, anything below 0.5% should never ever break. And if it does, it's a bug.

He did say anything below 0.5%...
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Satycron
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Satycron » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:36 am

TitanSmash wrote:
Shiroe wrote:

Thats my special ability dear TitanSmash, when there is tiny chance to have bad luck i will catch it ... thats guaranteed!! :lol: :lol:

Justin Waters
Community Moderator

Postby Justin Waters » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:05 am

cc_Fred wrote:Just a couple explanations about the break system

- The break chances of items are not added together. Each item has his break chance rolled separately from the others (Which means you could potentially be super unlucky and break all of them)

- The Support power (or resourceful for a single character) will repair the first item that rolls a break (and not 1 per companion)

Hope this answers your questions!

Can you comment on my response to your post?
FeebleTown [Ranked #63] Not Recruiting. | Mayor: FeebleShop#57863 <---ME :geek:
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet Admin // IT Consultant // Community Contributor
--[FeebleTown Info]--

cc_Frodo
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Frodo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:25 am

Justin Waters wrote:Please correct me if any of the following statements are incorrect:
Resourceful skill is used before Support skill.
Support skill prevents breaks in the order of Slot 1 -> Slot 6.
Item Break Chance is a roll for each equipment slot that has an item equipped.
Every successful break is randomly applied to an item. (not to the specific item that had a successful break roll.)

There you go!

Yes
Yes
Yes
No, it is applied to the item that was rolled.
CC_Frodo
Game Designer at Cloudcade
Hobbit of The Shire

Return to “Bugs & Issues”