Precraft (buying)

Marketplace to openly sell, trade and request items in game.
Forum rules
Try not to spam this forum with common and low-end items, unless in large volume for items that are also components required in other blueprints. When posting a thread, please clarify in the subject whether you are trying to buy or sell the item and the currency you are offering or requesting. (gold and/or gems) Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming.
archeron2

Precraft (buying)

Postby archeron2 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Silver scales (great)
seeking kunai (flawless)
rejuvenating tea (flawless)

pay max price for all (gold),
if willing to coordinate to prevent others from buying them i toss in a further incentive.
(every 10 silvers i toss a free chaos armor (good or regular)) transferred via the cheapest method available - usually requests
every 2 seeking kunai i toss a free chaos,
rejuvenating (have not decided on incentive yet)- discuss with me if interested.

(if chaos is not ideal there are other items i craft that are doable but will need to work out a reasonable rate for them)

contact me via facebook (ceridin@gmail.com will find me if you search it, it will show name as archeron daimo)
Alternatively megaarcheron = skype (displays cronos(arch))
or Arch #3263 is my discord

skype and discord i dont check as often as facebook but will work if your willing to risk it taking a day or two for the first reply.

Return to “Global Trade”