Discord

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Discord

Postby aks47u » Wed May 03, 2017 6:52 am

Dred0 wrote:Pack notes were added in the forum hours ago.

After he was called out for them being posted on Discord.
Dred0 wrote:You really shouldn't be spreading unsubstantiated rumours about the CM, especially as it they'll be in bed at this time. Discord has a chat log, you have copied no evidence from it, and all I see on there is a community manager interacting with the community. I think it's possible to ask a person to ensure all official information ends up on the forum without slandering them.

I'm with you on this. I'm onboard this topic for the official postings stuff, Darkis and any influence I don't know about.

Speadie

Postby Speadie » Wed May 03, 2017 7:14 am

Check the times.

CM posts notes on discord. Followed by message saying they won't be put on forum.

Speadie puts notes on forum.

CM realises been caught out and reposts Speadie post on forum.

Facts not rumours.

BTW it was also revealed last week on discord about dbl xp event coming after dbl surcharge.

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Richard » Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

I agree that the official forum should be the place for ALL information regarding anything official about Shop Heroes (Patch Notes, Changes/Roadmaps, etc.). While I don't think Darkis is intentionally trying to give the Discord Server preferential treatment, it definitely looks the case and I understand those who, don't use the service or don't want to have to use it to get information, being upset.

I hope those who don't agree with you Speadie don't end up attacking you as some people tend to be way too passionate about some things and cannot fathom a alternative view.

Sumolix wrote:I have been removed from the discord group months ago because the moderator there did not agree with my views, so it is a shame that this platform is getting privileged access to information when I cant even access it.

You were banned for violating the guidelines of the server and had you read them you would have known that bans never last for longer than 60 days so you've been unbanned for months now.

Sumolix wrote:It is even worse to know that players that excluded me from that part of the community are influencing the GM.

It is fine if the GM wants to wonder there, but he has to remember that that is a place not moderated by CC, it is a player moderated chat, so only people that they like, and that they then go on to use them as cheerleaders whenever they have to say something, are allowed there.

Nope. We have very differing views here and sometimes some heated discussions happen.

Sumolix wrote:Things might look all good and fine there, but discord community is in my opinion one of the worse in this game.
They will suck all the information from the GM by being "nice" to him, then they will brag about it with people from their towns and then they let the GM go down because of it.

Your opinion is your opinion.

Sumolix wrote:Another funny thing to note is that the player that has probably leaked the info is the "Player of the Month", who is the one responsible for Discord chat.

Leaked? This thread is talking about information Darkis is only posting in Discord. No idea how I could leak anything if I don't know anything.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Sumolix
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Sumolix » Wed May 03, 2017 7:31 am

Its funny how you act like your not the person in charge of the Discord group chat

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Wed May 03, 2017 7:54 am

this is why you shouldn't help people richard, after months and months of creating discussion places for shop heroes on all major and minor platforms (which probably involved countless weeks of learning and effort) all you get for it is rage.

Aussie

Postby Aussie » Wed May 03, 2017 8:26 am

I can say after bopping around in there a few times, I dont see any shenanigans. If news gets shared on multiple platforms thats fine too, the problem being they are missing the BEST way to do it, right in their game on the "GAME NEWS" splash. thats where I would have liked to have seen double xp coming on 5/1-x.. all direct notes to follow should be posted on these forms and then on their secondary user connections (FB & Twitter). Then ive seen Zesty take the info into steam which is nice (and even tho its not CC moderated often, thats where i get lots of my news.) Sadly the forums are a bit too messy for me, could be cleaned up a bit..

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:47 am

+1 Aussie

We should add that to the suggestion feedback thread. Any and all news/rumors/roadmaps/etc. that pertains to the game we play, in the actual game we play.

Aussie

Postby Aussie » Wed May 03, 2017 8:57 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:+1 Aussie

We should add that to the suggestion feedback thread. Any and all news/rumors/roadmaps/etc. that pertains to the game we play, in the actual game we play.

Thanks, I even had 2 posts in there i didnt even think to add this too. I think Drak said he was closing them Monday, Ill drop in there and see if its still open to paste this. Thanks again!

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed May 03, 2017 9:10 am

Speadie wrote:Check the times.

CM posts notes on discord. Followed by message saying they won't be put on forum.

Speadie puts notes on forum.

CM realises been caught out and reposts Speadie post on forum.

Facts not rumours.

BTW it was also revealed last week on discord about dbl xp event coming after dbl surcharge.

Okay, let's go ahead and get things sorted out about everything as this past week+ you've been trying to target me a fair bit it seems just to nit pick.

I know everyone is frustrated with the state of the game atm and I see it all over the place not just in one location such as our forums, that being said I've taken a very open door approach to folks and even more so, let folks get away with stuff that typically would have you in hot water.

I'll clear the air about your patch notes issue, You called it out pretty quick when I posted the packages that SHOULD have been coming out a few hours later as the update was already sent off for approval.

So I felt no need, you'll see it in game before it's noticed on a thread that folks have already looked at.

I check the forums and bam, your post was up pretty quick with it as a complaint and I went ahead with adding it.

All I can say is your doing a good job of waiting for something there to turn into bait here to fuel w/e beef you currently have.

Okay so your next part, I dropped hints for a good bit about doing the extra event due to how many wanted the XP as new players. My bad.

Now you can call me out more please? How about when I took the time in World chat to do the same? Or when I go to every English Chat channel as well?

That would be petty right?

The System currently in game isn't up to par for direct communication with everyone, hence the complaints that Support get's about me when I do drop in, or the barrage of call outs, foul language and other things that get tossed directly at me pretty quick.

Just about everything I share on an active discord chat that has some very vocal folks, makes it's way around the network sooner or later.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Wed May 03, 2017 9:17 am

cc_Darkis wrote:Just about everything I share on an active discord chat that has some very vocal folks, makes it's way around the network sooner or later.

That's no excuse for you posting anything official through unofficial channels. This is the companies official forum, this is where things should be posted first.

Return to “General Discussion”