New Raid Content

Share your ideas on how to improve Shop Heroes.
Forum rules
Please check other threads before posting a suggestion or providing feedback to make sure that there are no duplicate threads on the same subject. We value your feedback and suggestions and will prioritize those with the most demand, however, please be patient with us as we already have a very packed pipeline for new content delivery. Any feedback that has already been taken into account will result in the thread being locked as further discussions are no longer necessary.
RangersFan91

New Raid Content

Postby RangersFan91 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Heres a novel idea - when you market a patch with ***2 NEW RAIDS*** (which btw is just re-skinned 'content') maybe push these to the front of the que.

Also, probably not a good idea to allow some people to get these new BPS early, and then shut down access to them. Kinda lowers my confidence in the game, and the dev team overall.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: New Raid Content

Postby aks47u » Fri May 12, 2017 4:18 am

They were pushed to the front of the queue, the queue just reset.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri May 12, 2017 4:31 am

aks47u wrote:They were pushed to the front of the queue, the queue just reset.

So, based on chat I guess last raid before update == number 2, new raids slotted in at numbers 3 and 4, first raid after update turned out to be number 1 instead of continuing at number 3, so past 4 weeks have been 1, 2, 1, 2 and next week should finally be 3 if nothing goes wrong?
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

River
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby River » Sat May 13, 2017 9:48 am

a note: not all the cities have the same raid on the same week.
a friend of mine is doing "voice in the dark", right now; instead I'm doing the old "night of the curse"

:roll:

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Sat May 13, 2017 9:53 am

River wrote:a note: not all the cities have the same raid on the same week.
a friend of mine is doing "voice in the dark", right now; instead I'm doing the old "night of the curse"

I think your friend misread the name of the raid, everyone has night of the curse this week. Take a look at the old raid challenges, each week only contains screenshots from one raid type.

River
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby River » Sat May 13, 2017 10:19 am

Kim! wrote:
River wrote:a note: not all the cities have the same raid on the same week.

I think your friend misread the name of the raid, everyone has night of the curse this week. Take a look at the old raid challenges, each week only contains screenshots from one raid type.

i send him a screen request.
one moment

edit:

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”