Kingdom of Aragonia

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
Richard
Community Moderator

Kingdom of Aragonia

Postby Richard » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Welcome to the recruitment thread for the newly formed city, Kingdom of Aragonia. This city was created to bring active, highly communicative players together in one city focused on enjoying the game and not on being the absolute best of the best.

If you would like to join, please send me a private message or post in this thread with your values per the requirements we have listed below. If you are considered you will be messaged back with any additional details we need within 48 hours.

Check out the details about our city. If you need any extra information be sure to ask.

• Current Member Count
    25 members of 25 total possible members
  • Raid Completion
    We complete all 30 steps within 36 hours
  • Buildings
    All unlocked and maxed
  • Heroes, Workers and Resources
    All unlocked
  • City Upgrades Acquired
    • Fine Jewels & Co.
    • Mana Beacon
    • Forge
    • Market
    • Sorcerer's Tower
    • Park
    • Trader's Square
    • Miner's Guild
    • Engineering School

These are the requirements to apply to join the city, although exceptions may be made, please send me a private message to discuss joining if you do not meet some of these requirements.

• City Investment value of 20G (20,000,000,000) or more
    We will make exceptions for city investments for those who raid extensively, this means well over the requirement we have set below. We will not accept anyone below 15G city investments.
  • City Raid item pull per raid of 1000 or more
    We will not make any exceptions for this requirement.

These are not requirements but players who meet these listings will be preferred.

• Have a Discord account to communicate outside of Shop Heroes chat
    We use discord to organize communications, preserve chat history, among other great features the service offers.
  • Active in The Arena (active does not mean high ranking)
    Attempting to earn any amount of Crown Jewels in The Arena is appreciated and preferred.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Kingdom of Aragonia

Postby Shiroe » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:40 am

:o

*imagines hobbits now desperately trying to keep the hamsterwheel in TheShire turning to keep the server running* ;)

Good luck with the city.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:59 am

Is this a secret organization that has ulterior plans for extracurricular activities? Is the true purpose of this city to unlock the mysteries of Cloudcading? Has anyone found the secret blueprints? Blink twice for "no." Say, "Knife Club,' for, "yes."

cahalf1
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cahalf1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:21 am

I love this recruitment page, so nice and detailed, i will be doing something similar and saying I came up with it.
Mayor of GreenBay

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:59 am

cahalf1 wrote:I love this recruitment page, so nice and detailed, i will be doing something similar and saying I came up with it.

Haha, thanks. :D
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Tue May 23, 2017 10:12 am

Looking for two new members, requirements listed in original post.

Return to “City Recruitment”